Author of this file : Pierre Brochard CEA/DAM-Ile de France
This file describes the rights for using Narcisse and its
documentation and the nature of the copyright for users. This file is written
with the ASCII standard of characters.
The Commissariat a l'Energie Atomique (France) is also named CEA in the rest
of the text.
In case of differences between English and French version of
this license, the french version is the reference version.
- Narcisse and the files associated inside the installation directory
is a software for scientific visualization owned by the CEA and is Copyright by
the Commissariat à l'Energie Atomique and its authors. All rights are reserved.
- narcisse and nx libs are included into Narcisse and can be used under the
conditions of the LGPL license version 2.0 from the Free Software Foundation
which can be read in the LICENSELGPL.txt file
placed in the same directory as this file. Their filenames are libnarcisse.a and
libnx.a for the static library version and libnarcisse.so.* and libnx.so.* for
the dynamic library version.
- The documentation of Narcisse which is every files or subdirectories in
V1.3/doc inside the present directory and derivatives generated by
V1.3/bin/STD/InstallNarcisseWWW can be used under the conditions of
the FDL license version 1.1 from the Free Software Foundation which can be read
in the LICENSEFDL.txt file placed in the same
directory as this file.
- Narcisse and all its files, except the two librairies narcisse and nx and
the files inside V1.3/doc, can be used under the conditions of the GPL
license version 2.0 from the Free Software Foundation which can be read in
the LICENSEGPL.txt file placed in the same
directory as this file.
- The following items applies also to Narcisse and all its files :
- Narcisse and all its files is governed by the laws of France. It can be
used under the conditions of the GPL, LGPL and FDL license previously designed.
Sources and some compiled binaries for UNIX systems are provided.
- The CEA offer no warranty to support the Narcisse package which is provided
to you AS IS without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
- The use of Narcisse implies the agreement of the present license. In the
case you don't agree with this license or if every notice for this license
isn't fully given with your distribution, you have no rights to use,
copy, modify or distribute this software and its documentation.
The CEA shall not be liable for any damages suffered or provoqued by you
as a result of using, modyfing or distributing the Narcisse package or any